PREPARING FOR THE EXAM- part 1
So, you’ve passed the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam (FE) and is now ready for the next step. Check out the links below for more information on the 8-hour Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) exam.
preparing for the exam- part 2
With the first exam out of the way, don’t forget to send out the following form:
Check out the following links for what to expect on the next set of exams.
You’re best bet at getting these materials for free is by reaching out to the older members of the club who have already taken (and passed) the exam.
- PE Civil Reference Manual (CERM)
- Six-Minute Solutions For Civil PE Exam
- NCEES Practice Exam
- Seismic Review Course by Hiner
- Survey Review Course by Mahallati
- Hydraulics Training Class by Ranzieri
- 2020 Professional Engineers Act